Meet the Doctor:
Hi! My name is Dr. Dimpi Patel & I am a Naturopathic Doctor. Beyond seeing patients in the office, I love cooking, being outside in the sun, poetry, blogging, writing, researching, reading, exploring new places, spending time with my family & just plain being creative!
At Troy Naturopathic I see a wide variety of patients but the most rewarding and life-altering work I do is inspiring/coaching strong, intelligent women to make lifestyle & dietary changes in order to reclaim their health. I want to work with you only when you are ready to to work with me!
Dr. Dimpi Patel holds active membership with:
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM)
- Four year, full-time doctorate program. CCNM is one of the seven CNME accredited Naturopathic Medical Schools in North America
- Magna Cum Laude from UCONN with a bachelors degree in Biology (Hon) & Cross-Cultural Health Sciences
- Clinical focus shift in Adjunctive Cancer Care at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic (RSNC)
- Clinical focus shift in general medicine at LAMP community health center & RSNC
- Four month preceptorship with ‘Be Your Best Self’ – program empowering & educating patients on sustainable weight loss
- 12 week course in the basics of implementing Ayurvedic lifestyle with Mathew Remski
- Intensive course in Kerala, India on the basics of Ayurvedic medicine